Old Village Of Mt. Pleasant, SC
A historic waterfront community located about 10 minutes from the Charleston Historic District
124 Mary Street is one of the many historic homes found in "The Old Village" section of Mt. Pleasant. It was built cir. 1865-1870 and is known as the "Post House" The house does not appear on the 1860 map of the town but does on the 1893 map. The 1860 map shows a lot owned by Rev. McEold.
A map of the Old Village of Mt. Pleasant, SC with the history & photos of Old Village homes with historic designations.
Old Village Of Mt. Pleasant Schools
High Definition Video Of The Old Village Of Mt. Pleasant Below